So, I made a strange announcement this past Sunday. It went something like this:

“I have good news and potentially good or bad news.”

“The good news is that this coming Sunday, October 11th, will be our last one in the school!”

“The potentially bad news…we’re not sure if the new place will be ready on the 18th.  However, we will definitely meet at the new place on the 18th…you may just need to plan on wearing work clothes!”

So, here’s the deal.  The school was sure we’d be gone by now (as were we), so they went ahead and made other plans for the space on the 18th.  Seems logical.  And while there was a possibility that we could work something out, it would have been a pretty large problem for everyone involved.  So, we decided to cut our safety net and hope the pool actually has some water in it when we get there!

One encouraging sign has been the turnout over the last two work days.  We had a ton of people show up on Saturday, and then yesterday, we scheduled an extra day at the last minute and again got a great turnout!

Since things are so last minute and since so many people are getting involved, we are having extended work hours for the rest of the week.  Here is how things are looking for the next 5 days:

Tuesday, October 6th :: 6 PM-9 PM
Thursday, October 8th :: 10 AM-5 PM, 6 PM-9 PM
Friday, October 9th :: 10AM-5PM
Saturday, October 10th :: 10AM-5PM

So, as you might have guessed, there will be a lot of building related posts here over the next few days.  Stay tuned!